Things that make me happy...

Looking at things like this...


The quickest and easiest way to make yourself happy in my view, is to surround yourself with your favourite sights and sounds.

So at the moment I have a fine selection of delicious furniture Id like to get my hands on, a postcard of beautiful things from my sister, and a few pictures from the good old days. Meanwhile I listen to the dulcet tones of Cary Elwes, in The Princess Bride, or Star Wars, 'A New Hope'.

If you recognise yourself in this shot Im sorry! But thats a good thing isnt it?

So we have my old pal Kate playing with Rosie in the garden in Andover - the softest cat there ever was, friend Ben being bad, lying on the most perfect golfing green in London. Or my sister Jennie, having failed to dive through a ring in the pool! Boobs are such a drag arent they Jennie?!

...and who can resist a gift card from Macys?

Happiness....is pretty things all around you.


Emily Grice
Things that make me happy - 2011

Leave a Response