The Prada bag I couldnt help fall in love with.

I cant help it,   
         The Prada has it!

So, like many before me, yes yes, like all those countless ladies out there, I too fell for that ridiculously wonderful handbag Sandra Bullock clutches to her person in the film 'The Proposal'! 

It sounds sacrilegious to merely describe it as a wonderful handbag, it is so much more than wonderful, and so much more than a bag. For me it has become an art form. This infamous object that I gaze upon with pure love has become just an untouchable piece of perfection. The straps to clutch, or to wear on the shoulder, the brass-wear, the way the leather falls into this shape and its colour and perfect gleaming feet.



 
How sad perhaps you utter under your breath to feel so pathetically taken in by nothing more than a handbag. Oh well yes, I cant help but agree, it is foolish. In fact I am making something of an embarrassing confession in sharing this secret. But I can merely say, I put up my hands and tell you, for me this soft heavenly being, the Prada Cervo Antik shopper tote #B1191 color: Naturale, is just lovely. It would be a little piece of happiness for me to grasp it to my chest, and occasionally sneak it a kiss.   
But since this fine animal is now no longer in production, I can but watch my friend, 'The Proposal' and feel happy for Sandra, that she got to drag the beauty about. Oh and secondly, to also propose to Ryan Reynolds with it about her person.  
Some girls get all the luck! 
Oh and while Im here - I may as well share for you my divine love for Sandra Bullocks rendition of the Lil' Jon, Get Low rap in the film. If you havnt seen the film you may as well now, it may not be entirely perfect, but it has its highlights. Sandra Bullock is adorable and has just the right amount of 'goofy' doing that rap, and Mr Reynolds has just the right amount of everything.    
 Also I found on my ramblings through the world wide web, the following two shots, done as part of the film launch Im supposing. I found them amusing and quite pretty, so here they are as an added delight to my sad desperate Prada bag bleeting.      
Long live the Prada Cervo Antik!      
For you are loved most dearly.    
Emily Grice
Prada Cervo Antik is pure beauty

Leave a Response